Your East County Community Needs You! Join Kaiser Permanente Today!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
37 people are interested
Volunteers are priceless - join the team!
NEXT ORIENTATION: Saturday, July 20, 2019.
SPACE IS LIMITED, APPLY TODAY!
Kaiser Permanente Hospice Volunteers are unique people who have special places in their hearts that motivate them to provide voluntary services to our Hospice patients and their family members in the home care and inpatient settings.
- Giving relief to family caregivers in the home to allow them some special time to rest and relax.
- Running errands and grocery shopping.
- Sharing a hobby or interest.
- Reading to the patient, writing letters or cards, and making telephone calls.
- Preparing light meals and menu planning.
- Listening to music together.
- Visiting with the patient and family.
We'll work with your schedule.
250 S Travelodge Drel cajon, CA 92020
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
- Relationship Building
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year, assignment hours vary
- Volunteers assigned to patients within 10-15 miles of home, work, or school