Be a part of the action! Make new friends and have fun while helping out Honor Flight! The Aloha Run/Walk needs volunteers to assist with the registration, water stations, festival area set-up & break-down, pre-race check in, cheering on the runners, distributing medals, and more!
Volunteers will receive a t-shirt, snacks, water, free parking, lots of smiles and high fives!
There are multiple shifts available - you are more than welcome to sign up for as many as you'd like (and we will love you for it!).
San Diego - Saturday, October 8th (*Note: this opportunity takes place at Road Runner Sports in Kearny Mesa)
Race Participant Packet Pick-Up (the day before the race)
* Duties may include: Setting up the packet pick-up area, stuffing goodie bags, interacting with participants, distributing t-shirts, bibs and timing chips, and more!
* Shift 1: 9am - 3pm
* Shift 2: 9am - 1:30pm
* Shift 3: 11am - 3pm
@ Road Runner Sports San Diego
5553 Copley Dr
San Diego, CA 92111
San Diego - Sunday, October 9th
* Duties may include: Registration & check-in, festival area set-up & break down, stuffing goodie bags, course cheerleader, handing out water, cheering on the runners, finisher medal distribution, interacting with participants, and more!
* Shift 1: 5am - 11am
* Shift 2: 5am - 9am
* Shift 3: 7am - 11am
@ Tecolote Shores N Park
1740 E Mission Bay Dr
San Diego, CA 92109
You can sign up with ease here: https://goo.gl/forms/7sdUZdPqwRauCngl1
Have a group? Great! Please contact email@example.com
- Outdoor Recreation
- Event Planning / Management
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- full shift if possible (4-6 hours)
- flexible, fun, optimistic