The boxing would involve grabbing an archival box, setting a year or two years or even three years (whatever will fit) of magazines into the gray archival boxes, and writing the volume, year and call number on the box for easy retrieval. These archival boxes are then ready for offsite storage so librarians can more easily access them for folks who want to read or study certain issues.
- Administrative Support
- Music Arts
- Arts Administration
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours a week
- Book Shelving & Collection Care
- Tour Guide
- English Language Group Facilitator
- Library Outreach Volunteer...
- Music Department - programs filing
- Horticulturalist - Donatucci...
- Clerical Aides - Donatucci Branch
- Central Senior Services Computer...
- Job Readiness Computer Tutor
- Gadget Guru
- Music Department - Periodicals...
- Music Department - Newspaper...