iDream Inc. is a nonprofit organization dedicated to fighting child poverty and injustice around the world.
We are looking for board members who are interested in building a sustainable organization, where your efforts make an immediate and measurable difference. This is a chance for you to help build a nonprofit from the ground up. Our ideal board members are self-motivated, self-reliant, dependable, accurate, thorough , and work well with others. Skills in marketing, accounting, fundraising, program development and an interest in working with low income children and youth are desirable.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications in order to be considered:
- Experience working, volunteering, or serving on a Board of Directors, for at least 1 year, for an agency or project that has served low-income children and families;
- Ability to review and understand outcome performance measurements, service delivery and operations within nonprofit organizations, organizational accountability and efficiency, and general budgeting processes;
- Ability and willingness to contribute to, and actively engage in, fundraising efforts;
- Willingness to serve at least a 2 year term;
- Willingness to learn and abide by all policies, procedures, and by-laws of iDream Inc;
- Must be 18 years or older and a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident;
The board meets quarterly to strategize. Implementation of the strategy is scheduled throughout the month.
The Board of Directors as a whole is responsible for strategic planning for operations/expansion/growth, fundraising /contributing, and bringing awareness to the community of the needs of the organization.
To apply please fill out the application here: https://timecounts.org/idream-inc/forms/12619
To learn more about our programs please visit www.idreamyouth.org.
- Strategic Planning
- Resource Development / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 years