Do you enjoy working with teenagers and families in your community? Do you want to bring cultural awarness to your schools and enrich the lives of students worldwide? As an AYA Local Coordinator you will have the chance to be apart of something bigger, to bring the world together. You will gain more than a new role, you will join a supportive, fun, and inspiring organization and team of people nationwide.
Local Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Building strong relationships with local schools and families in your community
- Network and promote the AYA program through world of mouth advertising and community outreach efforts
- Foster relationships, mentor and support international exchange students and host families
- Provide administrative assistance to families and schools
AYA communities are eager to welcome new volunteers like you who are open-minded, passionate and enthusiastic about cultural exchange. This opportunity with AYA will give you the freedom to work from home and create your own work-life balance and schedule that fits your needs.
Click: "I Want to Help" to join us in bringing the world together!
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Youth Services
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, Homebased