We need your help to keep our parks and streams clean! Organizing and holding a cleanup event is easy and fun and is a great way to get outdoors and help your local environment. We will work with your existing group or help you recruit one and we'll work with you to find a conveniently located project site.
We'll need to know five things in order to get your cleanup organized:
1) The date you would like to do a cleanup
2) Where you would like to do the cleanup (a specific location is great but it's fine to have a general area or even no preference)
3) The estimated size of your group
4) How long you would like the project to be
5) If you would like to make this a private cleanup, or are looking for additional volunteers.
Once we have a plan your group will be provided with gloves and trash bags, a special volunteer permit letter, safety guidelines, and park staff & park police will be notified about the cleanup and haul away the trash afterwards.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Can be 10 minutes and up to 4 hours!
- Volunteers under 14 are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult