Do you know what harmful contaminants are in your water? How it gets there? What effect it has on your families and environment? Save the Water(tm) (STW(tm)) is the one looking for answers.
STW(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org.
We are currently looking for an Associate Director of Education to assist with STW(tm) DILOS (Day-in-the-life-of-a-scientist) and STEM programs, and the educational resources on our website. The Associate Director of Education is expected to put in a minimum of 10 hours per week and be responsive to emails within three (3) calendar days.
Assist the Director of Education for growing nonprofit organization.
Assist the Director of Education with management and strategy.
Help Director oversee department of an average of 5-15 volunteers and interns.
Attend Quarterly Operations Meetings.
Manage Project Leaders and Volunteers, including running weekly meetings.
Manage and keep operational documents current.
Assist in developing procedures & documents for the organization.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
BA/BS Degree in Education, Psychology, Business Administration
Strong analytical ability; strong Excel and Access knowledge
Strong problem solving and communication skills
Energetic team player with strong initiative, work ethic and ability to work independently
Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com We would love to hear from you!
- Environmental Education
- Public Speaking
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Minimum 10 hours per week
- Be responsive to emails within three (3) calendar days.
- Education Associate: DILOS Support
- HR Project Leader: Engagement...
- Technology Associate: Web Analyst
- Publishing Project Leader:...
- Marketing: Associate Director,...
- Technology Associate:...
- Social Media Project Leader...
- Technology Associate:...
- Education: Associate Director
- Publishing: Associate, SEO...
- Education: Associate, Researcher...
- Education Associate: STEM support
- HR Director
- Publishing Associate: Editor
- Technology Project Leader: UX...
- HR Associate: Administrator
- Technology Project Leader: Web...
- Marketing: Director
- HR Associate : Admin (Recruitment)
- HR Associate: Talent Management...