WANTED: Receptionist/Welcome Ambassador at Family Resource Center
24 people are interested
As a Welcome Ambassador at FIT’s new Family Place Resource Center and Shelter, you will play a key role in helping homeless and at risk individuals and families in our community access the resources and services they need to regain their independence. You will be the first point of contact for clients, service providers, donors, and other volunteers entering the facility, helping to direct people to the appropriate resources. Additionally, you will help our partners set up programming and assist our staff in administrative tasks.
- Welcome and direct visitors, clients, and donors to appropriate services
- Assist our key partners in program set up (workshops, food prep, health clinic, etc)
- Help complete administrative work (filing, mailings, data entry, etc.)
Qualifications and Requirements:
This individual must be:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of handling large volumes of requests from people with diverse needs
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Able to answer multi-line telephones, use copy and fax machines, and use computer software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Dependable, courteous and helpful - strong customer service skills are strong recommended!
Length of Assignment and Time Commitment
Shifts are available between the hours of 8:00AM and 5:00PM, Monday through Friday. Specific scheduling and shift lengths are flexible.
We'll work with your schedule.
177 Lake AvenueManchester, NH 03103
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Crisis Counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training