Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to connect families to community services through a web-based system to better help them live healthier more fulfilling lives.
Administrative Assistants are needed at the reception area to assist families with reading letters, faxing, copying, phone calls and appointment setting and filing.
Requirements include: bilingual, computer skills, professionalism and working well with others. No background check necessary.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- Child Welfare
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hours
- bilingual, computer skills
- Board Member (001013)
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Special Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Graphic Design Intern (001225)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)