We are looking for people that can help us with website work, Social Media, and or some blogging. Here are some basic instructions regarding our Social Media Campaigns
1.EVERYTHING needs to be cross posted to ALL ACCTs.....CFC, Blog for Carleen....CFCs website. FB, Instagram, twitter, snapchap....whatever...engage engage engage.
2. Start posting EVERY single event on my blog and FB cfc page and all others....but mainly my BLOG....it will be something I print and use as an end of year report. Its very important to keep this blog as a sort of ledger of activities.
3.Turn up our method a little from advocacy to activism....people are dying and turning yellow....
4. In addition to activism, start CONSTANTLY daily posting clips, pics, and info of OUR MISSION....advocacy...go back to old word pics of Hep-C and use them!!!
5. Your going to have to be creative and use the Alerts to create engaging provocative posts.
6. Every day post a new post from the ALERT ....the most shocking or about testing....use pics to relate...like if the hep-c google alert generates an article about testing in Tennessee show a pic of us testing and say someone dies every 30 minutes...GET TESTED.....focus on TESTING TESTING
7. Use the hashtag standard hashtags, listed in PINK book with EVERYTHING
8. Make a video for all the people who gave pics and also put them in book form to be printed at Walmart or Walgreen, or printerpix, or shutterfly....get creative!
9. We are going to advocate in DC at the Capitol....white house.....mall.....Make sure to implement ideas we discussed in last meeting, look at meeting notes and check with Marny for publish guidelines.
10. I love focusing on our 6 missions issues. Stigma....Meds....Organ Donation...Testing ....Education...Veterans
11. When you are stumped look at the book for inspiration, and FOCUS on the MISSION. All 6 initiatives.
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Social Media / Blogging
- Graphic Design / Print
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- As Long as you can