Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
The Human Health Project is looking for a person to manage the processes, procedures, tools, and reporting aspects of all phases of the project. This person will:
Consult with management and review project proposals to determine goals, timeframes, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements and allotment of resources
Develop high-level project schedule in alignment with objectives
Formulate and define technical scope for project deliverables, milestones and required tasks
Track and report project status to appropriate team members and management
- Office Management
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- VP, Director, Manager, Planner -...
- Newsletter Writer/Editor
- Graphic Designer
- Marketing Administrator
- VP/Director Public Relations
- Project Management Office Manager
- PR Coordinator
- Evidenced-Based Medicine Expert
- HHP Major Gifts Officer
- Marketing Automation/CRM...
- VP/Director of Marketing
- Marketing Project Manager
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- Director of Business Development
- COO - Chief Operating Officer
- Director of Development - Fund...
- Digital Video Producer
- CDO - Chief Development Officer
- Healthcare Regulatory Lawyer
- Blog Writer