We are in need of a dedicated office assistant who thrives in making order out of chaos. Operating in almost a start-up capacity, the Utica Children's Museum is in the process of being transformed into a hands-on, interactive destination that will impact more than 100,000 visitors over the next five years.
This role assists the staff and interns at the Musem. Tasks include: drafts, edits, and generates regular and requested correspondence; creates PowerPoint presentations; answers and returns telephone calls as needed; handling items that need immediate attention and are often confidential in nature; circulates and completes all outgoing correspondence in an accurate and detailed manner.
Previous experience as a receptionist, office manager, executive assistant, secretary, or similar administrative role would make you an excellent fit.
YOU CAN WORK FROM HOME! All we ask is that you respond quickly to email during the hours you want to help.
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- optimally, 5-10 hours a week M-Sat
- respond quickly to email
- Custodian / Maintenance Volunteer
- Transportation Assistance as...
- Utica Children's Museum Docent
- Model Train Enthusiasts
- Office Assistant
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- Fun and Energetic Marketing and...
- Space Exploration Enthusiasts
- Volunteer Coordinator for...
- Looking for a great one day...
- Short-Term - Programs/Activities