This is an Supervisory level Volunteer opportunity for an individual wants to help grow and work with the fastest growing youth arts nonprofit organization In GA! A successful candidate will assist with leading the charge in fulfilling the organization's mission by partnering with the Executive Director (ED) and other senior team members in working collaboratively to manage Volunteer and Internship database and manage administrative tasks.
We are specifically looking a HIGHLY ORGANIZED person who represent POSITIVITY, LEADERSHIP and embraces DIVERSITY.
The role will handle the following responsibilities:
- REVIEW, SCREEN, AND INTERVIEW VOLUNTEERS
- maintain electronic and paper records of all volunteers
- handle requests for information and data
- resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- prepare written responses to candidates via email
- Manage organization volunteer database
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- prepare agendas for trainings and schedule trainings
- coordinate and maintain records for volunteers
*This position is a volunteer position. IF you work the minimum requirement of time which is between 10-20 hrs per week. You can choose the days you want to work out
The selection is a series of interviews, meetings, and performance review, and prior to officially accepting the position (usually 7-10 day process). Because you will be working in a youth development organization, you will need to possess a current background check.
In all things we want to make sure we have the person who will demonstrate excellence in everything they do for Artportunity Knocks. If you believe this is for you, please contact us via Volunteermatch.org or by emailing your resume and cover letter to HR@artportunityknocks.org.
- Administrative Support
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per week +
- Pass background check
- Marketing and Recruiting Volunteer
- Special Education Intern
- Music/Vocal/Piano Instructor...
- Volunteer Dance Instructor...
- Volunteer Youth Program Assistant
- Volunteer Theater Instructor...
- Administrative Assistant (Office...
- Recruiting for Board Members:...
- Tutors and Mentors needed for...
- Volunteer Coordinator needed
- Volunteer Piano Instructor...