The poeple we serve have gone through their share of tough times. When it matters the most, mentors often help get them through that difficult time with a eagerness to listen, compassion, and support. Our volunteers mentors are guided with training and the expertise of the Trusted Mentors Staff, which help the relationships in which you will be setup become more of a success. In addition to the gratification that you will get by serving another person in need, there are fun events which you will be able to attend, and like minded poeple with which you can network. For more information about Trusted Mentors please watch this video: https://vimeo.com/111005408.
Mentors will be asked to serve for a year, and meet with their mentee six hours a month. We divide training into two sessions, which can be found on our website. Walk ins are allowed. An application can be found on our website at www.trustedmentors.org and we can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (317)985-5041.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Six Hours a month for a year
- Become a Homelessness Prevention...
- Mentor an Adolescent Aging out...
- Support an Ex-Offender's Second...
- Mentors - Stick around when...
- Be the Bridge for those in...
- Mentor At Risk Young Adults
- Mentor a comrade in need
- You can Make a World of...
- Mentoring Decreases Recidivism
- 10 mentors - 10 people willing...
- Life is tough without a Mentor