Love to travel? Enjoy public speaking? Then volunteer as a travel talk speaker!
Travel educators deliver workshops that teach travel skills gained through their personal experiences. This is an excellent way to share your love of travel, hone public speaking skills, and try out innovative marketing techniques to promote your presentation.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and how to get started!
- Two to three hours per presentation (1-12 times a year)
- Time varies depending on presenter and their time spent creating, preparing and practicing for presentation
- Public speaking experience
- Resume/portfolio building experience
- Networking with local community members
- Potential to earn HI-USA membership and/or overnights at HI-USA hostels
- Public Speaking
- People Skills
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2-3 hours per workshop, 1-12 times a year
- Comfortable with public speaking, love of travel