Are you passionate about women’s empowerment, ready to let your talents shine, willing to learn fast and take initiative? This fall, join a dynamic and fast-growing organization working on micro-enterprise development for women.
Have experience or interest in learning about community engagement, reaching out and connecting with multicultural immigrant women, especially Hispanic women? Bilingual or conversational Spanish required. Experience in event planning, community outreach and client relations preferred. Stipend offered.
EWI seeks a Events & Outreach Intern to work closely with the Herndon Program Manager and program team to effectively manage and ensure the success of EWI’s programs, initiatives and partnerships in Fairfax County.
1) research partnerships and opportunities in Fairfax County to raise visibility and invite engagement;
2) attend, network, and speak on behalf of EWI at various community events;
3) plan, organize, support and attend various EWI outreach, networking, marketplace, and programmatic events; and
4) expand outreach efforts to recruit and sustain an on-going enrollment of client applicants to EWI’s programs
See full intern position on Idealist here:
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 19
- 24 hours/week, 4-month commitment