Volunteer at Foothill Family Shelter!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
151 people are interested
The mission of Foothill Family Shelter is to assure children and adults a future by helping them acquire skills that will enable them to maintain a home, job and at the same time develop the necessary self-esteem to function as a successful stable adult.
Our volunteers are integral part of the 'behind the scenes’ operations in the Foothill Family Shelter. You will have the opportunity to put your talents to good use in the following areas:
Food and Clothes Bank
Front Office Assistant
Thrift Store Assistant
Volunteers in this opportunity should be able to abide by the following requirements:
- Work in a fast-paced and active environment
- Be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs
- Stand for a period of 1-2 hours at a time
- Be detail-oriented, organized and neat in their surroundings
- Be able to take direction, listen to staff and following instructions
- Remain dedicated to their volunteer responsibilities during their service
- Be friendly, flexible and have a passion for helping the homeless in your community
Follow us on Facebook for updates and details about our next volunteer orientation!
We'll work with your schedule.
1501 West Ninth Street, Suite DUpland, CA 91786
- Office Reception
- Database Administration
- Community Outreach
- Child Care
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training