The Healthy Brain Program at Regions identifies patients who are at risk for develping delerium while in the hospital. The role of the volunteer would be to visit patients in their rooms and do light physical therapy with them as well as reading the newspaper, playing a game or a puzzle together. Things to help occupy their mind while in the hospital.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week for 6 months or more.
- Surgery Center Greeter
- Guest Experience Greeter
- Nursing Unit Volunteer
- Regions Hospital Pharmacy...
- Physical Therapy Volunteer
- Cancer Center Resource Library...
- Transitional Care Center Volunteer
- Experience Ambassador
- Cancer Care Center Volunteer
- Surgery Center Assistant
- Healthy Brain Program Volunteer
- Pathology Volunteer
- HealthPartners West Clinic...
- The Midway Clinic Volunteer Reader
- HealthPartners Woodbury Clinic...
- Women's Breast Health Center
- Bright Corner Gift Shop
- The HealthPartners Sleep Center