Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to assure a better life for companion animals by providing shelter, finding loving homes and promoting respect for their place in our lives.
Thrift store volunteers are need to assist with check out with cash register, sorting donations, pricing, organizing displays and merchandise for sale.
Requirements: One shift per week: 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM or 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM daily. Must be able to lift 30 lbs. Youth (12-17) may volunteer if accompanied by an adult 18+.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Public Relations
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- 3.5 hours weekly
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Board Member (001013)
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Special Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Graphic Design Intern (001225)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)