Provide accurate heating & packaging of hot meals for the Meals on Wheels program. To distribute cold packaging items to delivery containers with attention to detail for special dietary needs as indicated on cold food items description.
- Food Service
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Monday-Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
- Volunteers may pack meals daily, weekly or as your schedule permits.
- Program Helper
- Front Desk and Administration...
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers -...
- Hair Stylist
- Group Volunteers Needed to...
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- St Paul Meals on Wheels Packer
- Meet and Greet with Enthusiasm
- Help pack hot meals for seniors...
- Dining Room Assistant
- Field Trip Assistant
- Be The First To Say Hi
- Welcome Greeter
- No Party Like A Block Party!
- Let's Get This Block Party...
- Wilder Little Free Library...