Provide accurate heating & packaging of hot meals for the Meals on Wheels program. To distribute cold packaging items to delivery containers with attention to detail for special dietary needs as indicated on cold food items description.
- Food Service
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Monday-Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
- Volunteers may pack meals daily, weekly or as your schedule permits.
- Program Helper
- Caregiver Services Communication...
- Jump Aboard the Bus!
- Hair Stylist
- Catch The Bus!
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- St Paul Meals on Wheels Packer
- Meet and Greet with Enthusiasm
- Help On The Bus
- New Twin Cities Mobile Market Stop
- Like to talk on the phone? Help...
- Caregiver Peer Support
- Help pack hot meals for seniors...
- Hmong Community Engagement
- Family Fun on the Twin Cities...
- Dining Room Assistant
- Hmong Table Host: Caregiving in...
- Field Trip Assistant
- Be The First To Say Hi
- Travel Storyteller