Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Volunteers are needed for community preparedness scheduling. The volunteer is the liaison between host sites, volunteers and the agency office.
Requirements include specialized training, good verbal, communication and telephone skills, office skills including computer knowledge, good organizational skills and comfortable representing agency at presentations. Background check required. Flexible hours but must volunteer for 2-3 shifts per week where each is a minimum of four hours. Must have a background check.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Mobile Food Pantry Stuart (00387)
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)