Children's Advocacy Center Junior Board Opportunity- Emerging Leaders
59 people are interested
Join us for our monthly meetings held in Schaumburg - please contact for details!
The CAC Emerging Leaders are a dynamic and diverse group of 22-35 year olds who actively engage in activities to help raise funds for and create awareness about the CAC, which provides services for children in the north and northwest suburbs that have been sexually abused. The group presents a unique opportunity for young professionals in CAC’s community to collaborate, network and develop leadership skills while putting their skills, talents and passions toward a worthy cause. The group is recruiting new members willing to commit their time and talents to supporting children hope, heal and grow after abuse.
The Emerging Leaders are looking for individuals with:
- a passion for children
- a commitment to the mission of CAC and to help every child that walks through CAC’s door hope, heal and grow
- the drive and enthusiasm to, as part of a group, host one successful fundraiser a year
- the ability to meet monthly in any one of the Schaumburg / Hoffman Estates / Palatine areas
- the willingness to attend at least one of CAC’s other fundraising events
- the willingness to learn about non-profit organizations
We'll work with your schedule.
640 Illinois BoulevardHoffman Estates, IL 60169
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- Must be at least 22
- Monthly meetings