Social Media Manager Role & Responsibilities
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a group of passionate, young, fun leaders who are bringing Social and Emotional Leanring, Mindfulness, Art & Meditation to education! We are a team of loving, dedicated, professionals who all volunteer and work together every to hit our goals and grow our vision. We hold weekly conference calls with the team and need a Marketing & Social Media Manager to make our team stronger! We would love to hear from you!
You will be joining our core team of 7: Executive Director, COO, Cuirriculum Development Director, Community Outreach Manager, program Director, Volunteer Coordinator, and Director of Evaluations & Innovation.
- Develop clear social media strategies and objectives
- Post to social media platforms daily (curate relevant content)
- Engage conversations within online communities
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog)
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Cultivating your marketing, writing, design, and leadership skills!
- Working closely with an incredible group of fun, successful, driven, intelligent women!
- Being a huge part of developing a brilliant and forward thinking curriculum for children across LA and then nationally!
- Developing daily practices of strong values (that are the core of our curriculum)
- Connecting and growing with the most supportive friends you've ever had :)
The rewards are limitless. Ultimately, you will be empowering youth and women, supporting the endless creation of community and school murals, and helping students to connect more deeply with themselves, each other and their communities.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact us for more information!
Thank you kindly.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Social Media / Blogging
- Basic Computer Skills
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 5- 10 Hours per week and weekly conference calls