Social Media Manager Role & Responsibilities
True Connection is seeking three volunteers to create our Social Media Team together. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about empowering youth through social-emotional learning, mindfulness, art, creativity and meditation. MUST be social media savvy with great design and writing skills.
The Social Media Team will be working with the Executive, Deputy and Marketing Directors.
- Develop clear social media strategies and objectives
- Post to social media platforms daily (curate relevant content)
- Engage conversations within online communities
- Create online advocacy and cross-promotions
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog)
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Manage and analyze SEO and ROI
- Cultivating your marketing and leadership skills!
- Working closely with an incredible group of fun, successful, driven, intelligent women!
- Being a huge part of developing a brilliant and forward-thinking curriculum for children across LA and then nationally!
- Developing daily practices of strong values (that are the core of our curriculum)
The rewards are limitless. Ultimately, you will be empowering youth and women, supporting the endless creation of community and school murals, and helping students to connect more deeply with themselves, each other and their communities.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact us for more information!
Thank you kindly.
- Project Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Part Time. We work with your schedule.
- Mental health pros to pilot HiEQ...
- Fundraising/ Event Coordinators
- High School Teacher to pilot...
- Home School Parents to pilot...
- True Connection Board of Directors
- Director of Finance Administration
- Program Assistant
- Fundraising Manager
- Fundraising Director
- Social Media Manager
- Homeschool Programs Director
- Grant Writer