Director of Finance Administration Role & Responsibilities
True Connection is seeking a volunteer Director of Finance to join our core team of leaders. We are looking for someone who is passionate about enhancing youth education by incorporating social-emotional learning, mindfulness and creative expression. In other words, someone who believes in educating the HEART. This person must have at least some experience and a great willingness to learn! MUST have some accounting skills or knowledge, great organizational skills and be a big picture thinker.
He or she will be working side by side with the Founder, COO and Deputy Director.
- Bookkeeping our financial records
- Management of information and legal documents
- Working with our CPA on tax preparation
- Financial reporting and budgeting
- Payroll administration
This is an unpaid position at first. If you efficiently fulfill the responsibilities and find a true connection to our mission, then the organization is open to compensating after the trial period.
- Cultivating your financial and administrative skills
- Working closely with an incredible group of fun, successful, driven, intelligent women!
- Being a huge part of developing a brilliant and forward thinking curriculum for youth locally, nationally and globally
Ultimately, your role will support empowering youth and women and helping students to connect more deeply with themselves, each other and their communities.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact us for more information!
Thank you kindly.
- Executive Admin
- Financial Planning
- Financial Service Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Part Time
- Mental health pros to pilot HiEQ...
- Fundraising/ Event Coordinators
- High School & Middle School...
- Home School Parents to pilot...
- True Connection Board of Directors
- Director of Finance Administration
- Program Assistant
- Fundraising Manager
- Fundraising Director
- Social Media Manager
- Homeschool Programs Director
- Grant Writer