True Connection is seeking a volunteer grant writer to join our core team of leaders. We are looking for someone who is passionate about enhancing our children's education system by incorporating social-emotional learning, mindfulness and creative expression. In other words, someone who believes in educating the HEART. This person must have experience and MUST be a fantastic writer/ organized thinker.
He or she will be working with side by side with the Founder, COO, Deputy Director and Head of Brand Development.
- Gathering and analyzing our recorded statistical data within the next year
- Researching and identifying best fit grants for our type of organization
- Calculating how our programs/ services can better fulfill grant data requirements
- Understanding the core and the heart of the work we do
- Writing grant proposals
- Being a team leader with integrity
Volunteer will work off commission from grants recieved. We are growing with great momentum and are more then ready and capable of recieving grants!
- Working closely with an incredible group of fun, successful, driven, intelligent women!
- Being a huge part of developing a brilliant and forward thinking curriculum for children across LA and then nationally!
- Developing daily practices of strong values (that are the core of our curriculum)
If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact us for more information!
Thank you kindly.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Reading / Writing
- Market Research / Analysis
- Technical Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- We work with your schedule
- Mental health pros to pilot HiEQ...
- Fundraising/ Event Coordinators
- High School Teacher to pilot...
- Home School Parents to pilot...
- True Connection Board of Directors
- Director of Finance Administration
- Program Assistant
- Fundraising Manager
- Fundraising Director
- Social Media Manager
- Homeschool Programs Director
- Grant Writer