14 people are interested
True Connection is seeking a volunteer grant writer to join our core team of leaders. We are looking for someone who is passionate about enhancing our children's education system by incorporating social-emotional learning, mindfulness and creative expression. This person must have experience with grant writing and MUST be a fantastic writer/ organized thinker.
He or she will be working with side by side with the Founder and Deputy Director.
- Researching and identifying best fit grants for our type of organization
- Calculating how our programs/ services can better fulfill grant data requirements
- Understanding the core and the heart of the work we do
- Writing grant proposals and LOIs
- Being a team leader with integrity
Volunteer will work off commission from grants received. We are growing with great momentum and are ready and capable of receiving grants!
- Working closely with an incredible group of fun, successful, driven, intelligent professionals!
- Being a huge part of launching a forward-thinking curriculum for children locally, nationally and globally!
- Developing daily practices of strong values (that are the core of our curriculum)
HiEQ is our signature SEL (Social-Emotional Learning) curriculum designed to raise an individual’s emotional, social, and interpersonal intelligence. We help provide the understanding and tools to navigate rising thoughts, emotions, and responses in a way that decreases anxiety and stress and improves ability to learn, connect and lead within an educational setting and beyond into life, relationships, and career.
We are dedicated to helping students cultivate strong core values, reduce discrimination, transform negative thought patterns, manage their emotions, and set/achieve personal goals. SEL fosters supportive relationships between educators and students by practicing open communication and creative problem solving.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact us for more information!
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Reading / Writing
- Market Research / Analysis
- Technical Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- We work with your schedule