Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for a social media manager to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our non-profit. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.Responsibilities:
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create sharable content for specific networks to spread both our resources and our message.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats, etc.).
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target audience.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Mental Health
- Social Media / Blogging
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training