Grace Hospice is seeking compassionate individuals looking to share their time and special talents in support of our patients and their families. Your time and sharing of your special talents can make a meaningful difference for those who need you most. Our team has an annual memorial service to remember the patients we've lost over the past year. The goal is to bring families, friends and the Hospice Team together to reflect on each person's journey as well as supporting each other as our hearts find healing.
We need volunteers to help with:
- Phone Calls
- Rememberance gifts
- Event Design & Planning
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Music Arts
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible. Initial training is about 12 hrs.
- Drug test, TB test and background check is at our expense.
- Music Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Respite Angel
- Experience in your field
- Annual Memorial Service- Event...
- Seeking Volunteers with Great...
- Cuyahoga County Hospice Volunteers
- Independence Hospice Volunteers
- Grace and beauty
- Massage Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Cleveland Hospice Volunteers
- Parma Hospice Volunteers
- Lorain County Hospice Volunteers
- Ukrainian speakers Needed for...
- Reiki Master Hospice Volunteers
- Westlake Hospice Volunteers
- We Honor Veterans
- Hablantes de espanol es...
- Compassionate Companion
- North Olmstead Hospice Volunteers
- The World is My Garden