Since 2004, The Sankofa Center, a Bay Area non-profit has used African dance-dramas to educate people in Ghana about HIV/AIDS. Our organization has provided thousands with health education, free rapid testing, and link to treatment in Africa. Locallly, our organization is a resource for Bay Area residents referral to HIV services with partners throughout the Bay. We are looking to host our first annual event. This event will be an artistic presentation of the power of "the arts" in health education, a themed social mixture uniting our community partners in the Bay Ara, corporate sponsors, and general public. We are looking for coordinators for the planning an implemenation of our Gala! Coodinators will be apart of a steering committee that will meet monthly leading up to the event. Please visit our website to learn more about The Sankofa Center and to get involved: WWW.THESANKOFACENTER.ORG
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Experienced Grant Writer/Grant...
- Models for charitable product line
- Grant Research Associate
- Zen Cart Specialist
- Android App Developer
- Social Media Specialist (B2B &...
- iOS App Developer
- International Volunteers &...
- Donate your valuable time
- Local Volunteer Manager
- Women's Sustainability through...
- Event Coordinators
- Team Leader of Volunteer Pop Up...
- Web Developer
- Marketing & Social Media...
- Wear House Help For Charity
- Become A Friend of The Sankofa...
- Network Administrator
- Graphic Designer