Are you a friendly person? Can you read outloud to other people? Can you play a musical instrument? Can you play cards or talk about current events? Do you have one hour a week to spend visiting another person? If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions you could be a hospice volunteer! Hospice volunteers are as varied as their skillsets. The one thing that they all have in common is their desire to change the world, one person at a time, into a kinder, more loving place. Hospice patients often benefit from friendly visitors who bring the outside world to them. Can you spare an hour to help another person?
Training is provided in our Norwood office and all testing/checks (UA,TB, fingerprinting) are paid for by Grace.
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- Do you like Westerns?
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Goshen Area Hospice Volunteer
- Clermont County Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Okeana
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- White Oak - Cincinnati Volunteer...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice