Do you have a passion for helping others? If your answer is yes; please join our volunteer team!
Seasons Hospice is looking for talented and creative individuals to take charge of our legacy projects.
Legacy projects include:
-Creating Memory Teddy Bears with articles of patient clothing.
-Photography projects with patients and family members
-Video projects with patient and family members
-Art projects with patient and family members
If you are interested in getting involved, please contact the Broward Seasons office at email@example.com or at 954-624-7900.
- Interior / Exterior Design
- Elder care
- Community Outreach
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Are you ready to make a...
- Certified Pet Team Volunteers -...
- Seasons Hospice...
- Seasons Hospice Seamstress Needed!
- Seasons Hospice Legacy Project...
- Seasons Hospice Bereavement...
- Day Time - Week Day Volunteer...
- Office Volunteers - Seasons...
- Voluntarios de Hospicio -...
- Office Assistance - Gain...
- Spiritual Care Volunteer -...
- Military Veteran Volunteers...