Companionship volunteers are sought to spend time with local, facility and homebound hospice patients. Training is provided in our Norwood office to fit your schedule. Hospice volunteering is a fulfilling experience in which you are able to to spend time with another person, getting to know them and brightening their day. Most Volunteers visit for 1 hour once per week. The visits are flexible and can be made to fit the Volunteer's schedule.
- Literacy / Reading
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour, at least once per week
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Waynesville Area Hospice Volunteer
- Bethel Area Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Do you like visiting with Seniors?
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Sabina
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- Blanchester Companionship...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice