The Greenberg Manhattan West Counseling Center offers mental health services to children, teenagers and adults. Treatment includes assessment and short and long term psychotherapy using multiple and flexible treatment modalities including individual, couple family and group
treatment as well as evidence based psychotherapies.
As a Waiting Room Assistant, you will escort and engage with children, adolescents and families from the lobby to the 6 th floor waiting room.
Time commitment is 2-4 days per week from 4pm - 6pm.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- At least six months
- Art Group Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Kitchen Assistant- Riverdale
- Tutor- Westchester
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Art Group Leader- Harlem
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Community Outing Leader- Bronx
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...