Do you make hiring decisions for your company? Or are you a small business owner? Come share your expertise with job seekers! Possible guest speaking topics include:
- What hiring managers look for
- Career paths in business and education options
- Business etiquette
- Customer service
- And more--share your ideas!
This will be part of our four-week career education classes, which prepare low-income job seekers to find better opportunities in the workplace. Our students greatly value the chance to get to hear from actual hiring managers and business owners, and get their questions answered.
You will be under no obligation to review or hire job candidates if you participate. Call 651-328-2799 for possible dates and locations. Classes are held during daytime, usually morning hours, Monday through Thursday.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Diversity
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-2 hours