We are looking for volunteers to help build our organization in Togo. Our office is still a little bit empty and things are not too organized yet, so we would need self-driven volunteers that can suggest fresh ideas and help push the project forward.
Many people in Togo do not speak English so it would be a great asset if you could speak French.
We will give priority to those who have good communication skills in both English and French. Knowing othe languages is always appreciated as our main theme is exhanging cultures and languages through warm and rich discussion.
- Spread information at the campus
- Organize meetings with the students (practical help / presentation on a wide variety of topics)
- Taking good and interesting pictures to promote and document the project
- Keep office open in the morning ; help the members that come to visit and socialize with them.
- Help learn/fix/maintain computers and internet (we use Ubuntu, it is good if you know a little bit about it)
- Help with web programming
- Help to improve the office (infrastructure, functions, accommodations, etc) and discuss how to improve the project.
- Help with webdesigning, home design and fashion design
You can also come up with your own suggestion and expertise if there are things you know you're good at which could be helpful. The most important thing is simply to come and join us on our project and keep up the good spirit we have here with your own special personality, determination and kindness.
We can help adapt a working plan for you that fits with your internship requirements.
- Administrative Support
- Web Design
- Website Project Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- be friendly and motivated, be able to cope with new situations,