Change the Life of a Riverside County Senior! Volunteer with Us!
Community Connect’s ability to provide free services is dependent on the generosity of our volunteers who are trained to meet the growing needs of the community.
Join our Long Term Care Ombudsman Program to help change lives throughout Riverside County.
- A lonely senior wants a friend.
- An overwhelmed neighbor needs help for a parent living in a nursing home.
- Someone in a nursing home needs an advocate.
- An individual seeks to reconnect with their community.
- Over 3,000 seniors would be without a voice.
Certification training is held four times a year We are currently seeking volunteers throughout Riverside County to participate in our summer training classes. Please call 951-686-4402 ext. 119 for more information.
Long-Term Care Ombudsman
- Visit residents in local long-term care facilities
- Protect the rights of the residents
- Help to resolve problems that may occur
- Monitor the condition of facilities
Looking for a challenging and rewarding volunteer opportunity?
Contact Our Program Coordinator Today!
951 686-4402 ext. 119
- Crisis Counseling
- Elder care
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hrs. per month