Thank you for your interest in our internship program.
We are a hospice organization looking for 2 qualified students who can provide visitations to our terminally ill patients residing in their homes, including Board and Care, Assisted livings and Skilled Nursing Facilities.
This internship will help provide skills for individuals/students who are in the field of psychology, human services, human studies, communication, etc.
Currently enrolled in a course related to Social Services
Holds a California Driver's License
Able to work independently
If you are interested in this program or have any further questions on how to apply, please contact the Internship Coordinator via email at
Thank you and good luck!
- Adult Education
- Mental Health
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5 months
- car insurance, health screening
- See a Senior Smile! Become a...
- The Visiting Violinist Volunteer!
- Student Internship with the...
- Intern/Volunteer with the...
- Office Assistant...
- Hospice Volunteer to visit...
- Student Internship Program with...
- "The Pianist" as the Volunteer!
- Student Social Worker Internship...
- Student Intern to visit Hospice...