Do you want to gain office experience, or do you need community service hours for school? Are you at least 15 years or older?
If you want to volunteer and make a DIFFERENCE in your community, join our VOLUNTEER TEAM!
You have several ways to volunteer in the Office:
- You can do administrative tasks such as filling, mailing, making copies sending cards and phone calls.
- You will work in the computers for instance, inserting computer data, doing internet researches, etc.
- Fill out an application online ( www.seasons.org) and go to the volunteer section.
- Come in for an interview with us!
- Get trained at our office!
- Location: Dania Beach, FL near the Ft. Lauderdale airport.
- Learn office and interpersonal skills
- Develop professional networks
- Make new friends from other schools
- Be a positive influence
- Help your Community!
"I may only be one person but I can be ONE person who makes a DIFFERENCE."-Anonymous
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15