High School Office Volunteers Needed - Seasons Hospice Broward
64 people are interested
Do you want to gain office experience, or do you need community service hours for school? Are you at least 15 years or older?
If you want to volunteer and make a DIFFERENCE in your community, join our VOLUNTEER TEAM!
You have several ways to volunteer in the Office:
- You can do administrative tasks such as filling, mailing, making copies sending cards and phone calls.
- You will work in the computers for instance, inserting computer data, doing internet researches, etc.
- Fill out an application online ( www.seasons.org) and go to the volunteer section.
- Come in for an interview with us!
- Get trained at our office!
- Location: Dania Beach, FL near the Ft. Lauderdale airport.
- Learn office and interpersonal skills
- Develop professional networks
- Make new friends from other schools
- Be a positive influence
- Help your Community!
"I may only be one person but I can be ONE person who makes a DIFFERENCE."-Anonymous
We'll work with your schedule.
1815 Griffin RoadSuite 410Dania Beach, FL 33004
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Professional Development
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15