Become a Campus Representative for ClassWish.org!
ClassWish.org, an exciting nonprofit, is recruiting outstanding undergraduate students as campus representatives. We offer four great benefits:
- Take on a leadership role
- Enhance your resume
- Make a difference
- Generate funds for college tuition and textbooks
We are looking for passionate, energetic students with exceptional skills. This is an outstanding leadership opportunity in an innovative start-up nonprofit organization.
ClassWish is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in NYC and working nationwide.
Our initial focus was in providing resources for K-12 students. We are now turning attention to help generate funds for nonprofits and for college tuition and textbooks, as well.
We offer high-achieving students unparalleled opportunities to assume responsibility, use their skills, gain experience, and make a difference--and provide relief from the cost of college tuition and textbooks.
Here are the problems we are tackling:
We are tackling two problems at once:
- Nonprofits need far more funding to fulfill their missions, and schools need far more resources for kids (books, computers, art supplies, musical instruments, science equipment, and sports equipment are all in desperately short supply).
- Students and their families are burdened by the skyrocketing cost of college tuition and textbooks. (By the way, be sure to see www.TuitionRevolution.org).
ClassWish is launching a new initiative to address these needs. Soon, students and their families will be able to earn an average of 8% of what they spend at stores, grocers, gas stations, restaurants, hotels, and airlines, and they will be able to direct that to their favorite schools, teachers, nonprofits, or even their own tuition and textbooks.
What Campus Reps Will Do
ClassWish Campus Reps will help raise awareness of this opportunity for students, professors, and their families to generate funding for schools, nonprofits, and college tuition.
We will recruit a campus rep on each college campus. They, in turn, will recruit additional campus reps to focus on each of these areas:
- Greek life
- Residence halls
- Student government
- Student clubs and organizations
- Professors and administration
- Student media
- Social media
We Want to Hear From Outstanding Students
Interested in becoming a Campus Rep?
Send a brief cover letter and a resume to interns [AT] ClassWish.org.
Looking for a great internship in NYC or virtually?
We also have a wide range of internship opportunities in our NYC office and online. They include music, science, sports, fashion, art, social media, fundraising, sponsorships, communications, research, and more. For more information please see www.ClassWish-Intern-Postings.org.
401 7th Avenue, level B, New York, NY 10001, US
ClassWish.org helps schools and teachers get the supplies and equipment children need to explore their potential and excel.
Few schools have enough money for the supplies and equipment children need to explore their potential and excel. Art supplies, musical instruments, science equipment, books, computers, sports gear, even paper for the printers and copiers are in short supply, and budget cuts are making it much worse.
ClassWish.org helps teachers and schools inspire and tap support in their communities:
· Teachers and school leaders create wish lists of the resources they need
· Parents, alumni, businesses and others in the community can see exactly what is needed and how they can help
· They contribute online and may match their donation with one to a low-income school that needs more support
· Donors receive a receipt for their tax-deductible donation
· ClassWish ships the items directly to the schools, at no cost The result? Teachers get the support they need. Parents and communities are engaged in supporting classrooms and funding the things they care about. And everyone is united in helping our children learn, grow and perform at their best.