ClassWish.org, an exciting nonprofit, is recruiting outstanding undergraduate students as campus representatives. We offer four great benefits:
- Take on a leadership role
- Enhance your resume
- Make a difference
- Generate funds for college tuition and textbooks
We are looking for passionate, energetic students with exceptional skills. This is an outstanding leadership opportunity in an innovative start-up nonprofit organization.
ClassWish is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in NYC and working nationwide.
Our initial focus was in providing resources for K-12 students. We are now turning attention to help generate funds for nonprofits and for college tuition and textbooks, as well.
We offer high-achieving students unparalleled opportunities to assume responsibility, use their skills, gain experience, and make a difference--and provide relief from the cost of college tuition and textbooks.
Here are the problems we are tackling:
We are tackling two problems at once:
- Nonprofits need far more funding to fulfill their missions, and schools need far more resources for kids (books, computers, art supplies, musical instruments, science equipment, and sports equipment are all in desperately short supply).
- Students and their families are burdened by the skyrocketing cost of college tuition and textbooks. (By the way, be sure to see www.TuitionRevolution.org).
ClassWish is launching a new initiative to address these needs. Soon, students and their families will be able to earn an average of 8% of what they spend at stores, grocers, gas stations, restaurants, hotels, and airlines, and they will be able to direct that to their favorite schools, teachers, nonprofits, or even their own tuition and textbooks.
What Campus Reps Will Do
ClassWish Campus Reps will help raise awareness of this opportunity for students, professors, and their families to generate funding for schools, nonprofits, and college tuition.
We will recruit a campus rep on each college campus. They, in turn, will recruit additional campus reps to focus on each of these areas:
- Greek life
- Residence halls
- Student government
- Student clubs and organizations
- Professors and administration
- Student media
- Social media
We Want to Hear From Outstanding Students
Interested in becoming a Campus Rep?
Send a brief cover letter and a resume to interns [AT] ClassWish.org.
Looking for a great internship in NYC or virtually?
We also have a wide range of internship opportunities in our NYC office and online. They include music, science, sports, fashion, art, social media, fundraising, sponsorships, communications, research, and more. For more information please see www.ClassWish-Intern-Postings.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Make a Difference with an...
- Insurance Student Wanted for...
- Help Children Get A Better...
- Make a Difference. Video Intern...
- Become a Campus Representative...
- Change the Situation! Be a...
- High-Prestige Opportunity for...
- Bookkeeping Internship with...
- Make a Difference. Fashion...
- Campus Rep for Tuition Revolution
- Intern at Changing the Present
- Make a Difference. Social...
- Do you want to make a...
- Make a Difference. Intern at...
- Do you want to make a...
- Make a Difference. Graphic...
- Chinese HR Internship with...