This is a great opportunity to see how the Library works. Be in the backroom with Library staff and see all the behind-the-scenes work that goes into running a Library. We have an excellent staff, super friendly, fun, and knowledgeable.
Great for community service hours required by service clubs (National Honor Society, Key Club, Interact Club, etc). Not available to court mandated hours. Recruiting for weekdays only right now.
Scan, sort, and route library items while getting ideas of what you might want to check out next!
* Must be at least 14 years of age
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to work independently, but able to freely ask questions of staff
* Willingness to perform repetitive tasks for the duration of a two hour shift
* Ability to bend, pick up and handle books repeatedly and stand for a two hour shift
* Be diligent and committed to established weekly schedule
* Successful completion of training
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week for 3+ months