The Youth Activity Center at the West YMCA offers youth and teens (ages 6-15) a place to gather, socialize, play games, or just relax. In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Member Engagement-Connect with members and make them feel welcome.
- Role model the Y’s core values.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for everyone in the YAC.
- Greet youth and parents while signing in and during pick up.
- Assist youth by helping them get engaged in activities based on their wants, needs, and interests.
- Consistently engages with youth in activities and encourages other youth to participate.
- Assists staff and youth in cleaning and organizing game closets, equipment, and supplies.
- General Education
- Youth Services
- Literacy / Reading
- Child Care
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Able to lift up to 50lbs, stand or sit for long periods, visual and auditory ability to repond
- YMCA Barber To Boise
- Birthday Bag Assembly- West Branch
- Canyon County Classic Kids Run
- Towel Folding Volunteer- West...
- To miss out would be a big...
- Harrison Classic Kids Run
- Welcome Center Staff-West Branch
- Climbing Wall Volunteer-West...
- Youth Activity Center...
- Kids Night Out Volunteer- West...
- Health & Well-being Floor...
- Storyteller--Caldwell Branch
- Administrative Ambassador--New...
- Administrative Support
- Downtown YMCA Halloween Carnival
- Evening Housekeeping...
- Porter Volunteer- West Branch
- Health and Wellbeing Floor...
- Make A Splash Male Locker Room...