Open Arms prepares, packages, and delivers meals to over 1,000 individuals living with life-threatening illnesses across the Twin Cities.
Each client receives their weekly meal items in a brown grocery bag. With your help, we can make our delivery process fun for everyone; from our delivery drivers to our clients, everybody has a brighter day because of your creativity. It's simple acts of kindness like this that remind clients just how many people in their community care about them!
Bag decorating occurs every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month, between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. at 2500 Bloomington Avenue South, Minneapolis. We provide the brown bags, you supply the creativity!
This is a great opportunity for kids of all ages to get involved in their community. Bring the whole family and enjoy complimentary refreshments.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our volunteer team at email@example.com.
"I wish to express how all of the children and volunteers are truly appreciated...the work displays the time and effort given by volunteers and others who help to make Open Arms the worthy blessing it is to so many" - A note from a client who received a decorated delivery bag
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Intern at Open Arms of MN!
- Bring nourishment to those in...
- Get together & deliver support!
- Nonprofit Internship
- Be the Smiling Face at Open Arms...
- Deliver Meals to Those in Need!
- Client Services Internship
- Client Bag Decorating
- Group Kitchen Opportunity
- Prepare Meals for Those in Need!
- Bring Delicious Meals to Those...
- Become a Volunteer and Prep...
- Looking for a meaningful and fun...
- Deliver Meals to Those in need...
- Bring Nourishment to Those in...
- Team Meal Delivery Opportunity
- Open Farms Internship
- Family Delivery Opportunity