Open Arms prepares, packages, and delivers meals to over 900 individuals living with life-threatening illnesses across the Twin Cities.
Each client receives their weekly meal items in a brown grocery bag. With your help, we can make our delivery process fun for everyone; from our delivery drivers to our clients, everybody has a brighter day because of your creativity. It's simple acts of kindness like this that remind clients just how many people in their community care about them!
Bag decorating occurs every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month, between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. at 2500 Bloomington Avenue South, Minneapolis. We provide the brown bags, you supply the creativity!
This is a great opportunity for kids of all ages to get involved in their community. Bring the whole family and enjoy complimentary refreshments.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Lila Gilbert at email@example.com.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Intern at Open Arms of MN!
- Bring nourishment to those in...
- Get together & deliver support!
- Customer Experience Internship
- Be the Smiling Face at Open Arms...
- Deliver Meals to Those in Need!
- Client Services Internship
- Weekend Volunteers Needed for...
- Evening Food Prep and Packaging...
- Client Bag Decorating
- Tuesday 1-3pm Receptionist
- Evening Receptionist
- Represent Open Arms as our...
- Group Kitchen Opportunity
- Prepare Meals for Those in Need!
- Become a Volunteer and Prep...
- Deliver Meals to Those in need...
- Volunteer in the Kitchen on...
- Bring Nourishment to Those in...
- Team Meal Delivery Opportunity