Civic Engagement Squad: Engage the API community to have their voice heard
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereAsian Counseling and Referral Service3639 Martin Luther King Jr Way SSeattle, WA 98144
Engage the API community to have their voice heard
Number of Positions: 2-3
Position Hours: 3-4 hours per event. Events may occur during the weekdays, evenings, or weekends. Schedule will be planned out with you.
Requirements: Fluency in an API language, previous electoral and/or community organizing experience ideal, and familiarity with the Seattle/King County API community.
Minimum Age Requirement: 18 Duration Requirement: 2-3 events
Support the Civic Engagement Program Manager in distributing civic materials, preparing materials for workshops, organizing and supporting civic programs and events.
Events will include phone banks and various events.
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 3-4 hours per event. TBD with you.
- Fluency in an API language and familiarity with the Seattle/King County API community.
- Civic Engagement Squad: Engage...
- Office Assistant: Help staff...
- Youth Job Readiness Training...
- Club Bamboo Kitchen Helper:...
- Food Bank Truck Unloader/Loader:...
- Food Bank Helper: Help the most...
- ESL Class Assistant (Ready to...
- Club Bamboo Cashier: Enhance the...
- Club Bamboo Sandwich Maker: Help...