Veterans: Can You Spend 1 Hour a Week Visiting with a Veteran on Hospice?
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
28 people are interested
Are you a veteran or active duty service member? Your presence is deeply needed for our "We Honor Veterans" Program. Be there for your fellow soldier in Anne Arundel County who is now a hospice patient and honor them with a "Veteran to Veteran" Pinning to thank them for their service to our country. Help us meet the needs of each patient who is a veteran on hospice service with Seasons. The patient and their family will be ever so grateful that you took the time to share in the special moment. We are also looking to match veterans with veteran patients for weekly friendly visits. Volunteer training is provided. Contact Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care today at 888-523-6000 or apply online at www.seasons.org.
About Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care
5457 Twin Knolls Road, Suite 100, Columbia, MD 21045, US
Our Mission: Honoring Life ~ Offering Hope We serve families in Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Carroll, Cecil, Harford, Howard, Montgomery and Prince George's Counties.
Our Vision is to:
- recognize that individuals and families are the true experts in their own care.
- support our staff so they can put our patients and families first.
- find creative solutions which add quality to life.
- strive for excellence beyond accepted standards.
- increase the community's awareness of hospice as part of the continuum of care.
We'll work with your schedule.
AnnapolisAnnapolis, MD 21401
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible - we will work with your schedule!
- Willingness to help when the call comes.