Bring your group of 5-50+
Urban Ventures crafts individualized volunteer experiences for corporate teams, church groups, and community organizations. Come together for a day, evening or weekend of team building and transformational service.
Work on large painting/construction projects, campus-wide beautification blitzes, large-scale farm projects, and other high-impact opportunities.
For a nominal fee, Urban Ventures also offers powerful team building exercises. Our Urban Poverty Simulation uses current neighborhood conditions to simulate hardships faced by Urban Ventures' clients. The two-hour simulation forces participants to "live life in the shoes of those we serve" and make tough choices about housing, healthcare, transportation, and more.
Other experiential learning modules help you and your team dive into issues around food justice, our multi-ethnic neighborhood, immigration, and more, in a fun, interactive way.
- Adult Education
- Community Outreach
- Teaching / Instruction
- Human Resources Training & Development
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- Experiential learning modules average two hours
- Enrichment Class Instructor
- Give a day serving at CityKid...
- Give a day serving at City Kid...
- Special Events
- Bring your group of 5-50+
- Employment Mentor
- Children's Program Teacher
- Marketing and Communications
- Urban Ventures: Young Life Mentor
- Urban Stars Coach
- Help Staff the CityKid Greenway...
- Academic Tutor
- Music Instructor