Food Service Volunteers
Dates: June 16-18, 2017Volunteer one day, two, or the whole weekend and experience the Trek from a volunteer's perspective. Help us hand out food to Trekkers and other volunteers under the food tent. No special skills or training required. Meals and housing are available to volunteers as necessary.
- Shifts last for approximately 4 hours.
- Locations: UMF in Farmington, Colby College in Waterville, Heritage Park in Belfast
For more information contact Lyn at LNeiz@Lungne.org or (207) 624-0315.
***Note*** Kids ages 17 and under must have a legal guardian present to volunteer.
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Time commitment is 4 hours
- No training or special skills needed.