Legacy of Purpose Preparatory Academy is a nonprofit private international school. We are seeking a French language teacher for ages 3 - 10 (3 different groups/levels) weekdays for the hours of 1:00pm - 4pm OR 4pm - 6pm.
The Bilingual Teacher is responsible for promoting LOPPA's international educational mission and managing the French language program.
Must have the ability to communicate orally and in writing (French / English). Must pass background check.
Must be fun, flexible, innovative and dependable. Must love children and be committed to excellence.
1. Language proficiency in both French and English
2. Have some background in language teaching and/or education
3. Be able to be create fun and engaging language activities for preschoolers through 5th grade
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1PM - 4PM OR 4PM - 6PM
- Make a Global Difference: Share...
- Volunteer FRENCH Language &...
- SPANISH Language & Culture Teacher
- ARTS: Performing & Visual
- Skill / Talent to share with...
- Volunteer JAPANESE Language and...
- Office Management, Marketing &...
- GRANT WRITER: MAKE A DIFFERENCE...
- Health & Nutrition: Volunteer...
- Janitorial Services
- Volunteer GERMAN Language and...
- After-school Program
- Change the World: Expose...
- Volunteer KOREAN Language and...