Assist the Health & Wellness Specialist by providing daily nursing services to program members. This is an awesome opportunity for retired nurses!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide skilled nursing care
- Assess members for wellness, functional abilities and rehabilitation potential
- Provide health and nutrition education to members, families and staff, as needed
- Provide medication or treatment delivery to members as prescribed by the physician
- Provide personal care assistance to members
This opportunity is flexible to fit your schedule. There are multiple sites/locations to choose from throughout Sun City, Peoria and Surprise.
For more information on our services, programs and locations, please visit our website at benevilla.org.
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible to fit your schedule.
- Proof of certifications
- Restorative Program Activity...
- West Valley Activity Partner -...
- Internet Outreach Volunteer
- Bistro Hostess
- Helping Partners Activity Leader
- Spanish Bi-Lingual Volunteers...
- Boutique Volunteer
- Volunteer Registered Nurse
- Volunteer Drivers - Southwest...
- Volunteer Drivers - Sun City...
- Handyman Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Recruitment...
- Peoria Road Warrior Crew!
- Volunteer Driver - Sun City
- Boutique Assistant
- Southwest Valley Volunteers...
- Mary's Place Activity Partner...
- Meals on Wheels Summer Hero!
- Be a Summer Road Warrior! -...
- West Valley Day Center...