- Member Engagement--Connect with members and make them feel welcome.
- Role model the Y’s core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and safety.
- Greet members upon entering the facility/Say good-bye to members when they exit the facility.
- Assist members with basic questions about programs, membership, and check-in procedures (training provided).
- Hand out locks, towels, racquetball equipment, and tokens.
Looking for volunteers between 10-12 Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- YMCA Barber To Boise
- Birthday Bag Assembly- West Branch
- Canyon County Classic Kids Run
- Towel Folding Volunteer- West...
- To miss out would be a big...
- Welcome Center Staff-West Branch
- Climbing Wall Volunteer-West...
- Harrison Classic Kids Run
- Youth Activity Center...
- Kids Night Out Volunteer- West...
- Health & Well-being Floor...
- Storyteller--Caldwell Branch
- Administrative Ambassador--New...
- Administrative Support
- Downtown YMCA Halloween Carnival
- Evening Housekeeping...
- Family Night Volunteer- West...
- Make a Splash Locker Room...
- Porter Volunteer- West Branch