- Member Engagement--Connect with members and make them feel welcome.
- Role model the Y’s core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and safety.
- Greet members upon entering the facility/Say good-bye to members when they exit the facility.
- Assist members with basic questions about programs, membership, and check-in procedures (training provided).
- Hand out locks, towels, racquetball equipment, and tokens.
Looking for volunteers between 10-12 Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Safety Ambassador--Caldwell Branch
- Towel Folding Volunteer- West...
- Welcome Center Staff-West Branch
- Climbing Wall Volunteer-West...
- Garden Prep Volunteers
- Teen Leader Advisor--Caldwell...
- Child Watch--West Branch
- Gym Supervisor--West Branch
- Health & Well-being Floor...
- Child Watch--Caldwell Branch
- Climbing Wall Belayer--Caldwell...
- Youth Activity Center...
- Kids' Night Out...
- Gym Supervisor--Caldwell Branch
- New Knowledge Adventures...
- Evening Housekeeping...
- Youth & Government...
- Make A Splash Locker Room...