Office Volunteers will assist the department director to maintain, cultivate and grow individual, organizational, and Sponsored Project members of Austin Creative Alliance. Will contribute to ideas for developing new member benefits and programs that meet the changing needs of our members and creative community. We prefer volunteers who can make an ongoing regular commitment of two 4-hour shifts per week, but we can discuss your schedule and what fits best.
Membership and Programs
- Assist in the maintenance of detailed and accurate records (both electronic and hard copies) of membership records, Sponsored Project Applications & Contracts, Donations, Donation Thank you letters, Grant applications including City Funding Applications, grant reports.
- Assist in the maintainence of the Membership database.
- Assist department director to ensure sponsored project contract compliance - including checking SP websites and printed materials for the mandatory publicity statement, ACA logo and links to ACA website.
- Assist, when available, in the running of ACA's programs including Annual Unified Auditions, Monthly Creative Mix-Ups, and many others.
- Assist with the script check-out program
- Help to maintain and update all ACA general office documents
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2 four hour shifts, dedicated weekday